The Roundhouse Community Arts and Recreation Society’s Board of Directors voted to join representatives from the group of 12 Community Centre Associations negotiating a new joint operating agreement with the Vancouver Park Board. This page will keep you updated on the Roundhouse Society’s involvement with these negotiations.
Please visit the Community Centre Association’s website for the latest news.
- “Vancouver community centre deal closer than ever” Vancouver Courier article (April 10, 2017)
- CCA News Release Mar 6 (pdf)
- CCA News Release Dec 5 Final (pdf)
- Roundhouse Negotiations Statement (September 2013)
- Roundhouse Signs Interim Agreement to Offer Onecard
- Community Centre Association’s website
- Vancouver Community Centre Associations on Place Speak (Archived)
- Interim Joint Operating Agreement
- Vancouver Courier, September 11, 2013: Vancouver Park Board legal battle continues as community centres seek another injunction
- Metro News, September 5, 2013: Vancouver park board says money isn’t top issue…
- cbc.ca, August 30, 2013: Vancouver Park Board cuts ties with 6 community centres
- Georgia Straight, August 30, 2013: Vancouver park board moves to end agreement…
- Vancouver Sun, August 29, 2013: Vancouver park board to wrest control from six community centre associations