Volunteering is a great way to meet new people, have fun and give back to your community all at the same time! Volunteerism is also about commitment and relationship development. We commit to engage volunteers in fun and meaningful ways, and we hope you will offer your commitment to serving your community.
The Roundhouse has a dedicated group of volunteers who take part in a range of activities and events during the year. Our volunteer team represents the diversity of our community, with youth to older adults and everything in between! Volunteers share their passion for the community, experiences and skill set with one another, making the experience of being a Roundhouse Volunteer a rich and fulfilling opportunity.
Through the support of our volunteers, the Roundhouse continues to ensure that the centre is able to offer financially accessible and high quality programs to the public. Our Volunteers help grow our community, making the Roundhouse an oasis for recreation and artistic expression in downtown Vancouver.
- To engage our volunteers in fun and meaningful ways
- To treat all volunteers in a professional and respectful manner
- To support, recognize and celebrate volunteers and their achievements
- To engage a diverse group of people where all are welcome
- To ensure open and clear communications with our volunteers
JOIN US by filling out our online application form. It is fun and easy. Create an account, and fill out our application to begin!
WHAT DO WE DO
What do Volunteers at the Roundhouse do?
- Help with special events
- Usher in our theatre
- Help out in Pottery Studio
- Help out in our daycamps and afterschool kids programs
- Take on leadership roles within the volunteer program itself
- Act as a host in the Engine 374 Pavillion
- Offer support in various projects and programs
- Become a board or community advisory committee member
- You may also bring your own ideas with you! We love to hear ideas of how you think you can help make a difference in our community!
BENEFITS TO VOLUNTEERING AT THE ROUNDHOUSE
What are the benefits to volunteering at the Roundhouse?
- Contribute to your community in a positive way
- Meet great new people
- Experience various arts and culture events and performances
- Build up your resume and network
- Enjoy special volunteer perks!
Krissy Golin, Volunteer Coordinator
604.713.1857 | email@example.com